Giving gifts can be one of the most fun parts of the holidays! Not that I’m against receiving gifts of course, but getting to buy something that you just know is going to light up a loved ones face is priceless! Sometimes finding that perfect gift can honestly get really frustrating. Well I’ve gathered a few things I want to get for friends and family, and some things on my wish-list, to help you out!
Your Secret Santa ($15 – $25)
1. Pom Pom Bag Charm for $15 – Bag charms are so much fun right now, and it comes in 5 colors! Get one for your girl, and one for you.
2. “Friends” Tee for $24 – Obviously perfect for and Friends fan! This tee is exclusive to Urban Outfitters so it’s a tad pricey – but perfect for the die hard fan.
3. Cat Eye Sunglasses for $18 – This one is totally on my wishlist! I love the style, and I can’t believe how inexpensive they are!
4. “You’re The Best” Mug for $16 – Perfect for your mentor, teacher, sister, or anyone else you look up to! It’s always nice to remind people how awesome they are.
5. Fish Eye Photo Lens for $20 – Perfect for that Instagram obsessed friend! Lens kits can get pricey, but this fish eye one is so cool, and so cheap!
Your Favorite Family Members ($75 – $150)
1. Record Player for $99 – I actually have this same record player! It’s held up great and plays beautifully.
2. Hunter Rain Boots for $150 – Perfect for the trendy and stylish ladies in your life (aka me *wink*) that don’t want to look like a hobo on rainy days.
3. Adidas for $91 – The perfect shoe for any guy (or girl) to instantly elevate their *cool factor*.
4. Faux Fur Jacket (on sale!) for $99 – Comes in 3 rich jewel-toned colors for an instantly chic look, and instant warmth! Unlike other furs I’ve seen this season, this jacket has a zipper in the middle when you wanna close it up!
5. Timex Watch Set for $85 – I love this gift for any dude because it’s like you’re buying them three watches! Plus Timex watches are super stylish and inexpensive (in terms of watches)!
The Luxury Gifts
1. Burberry Trench for $1,895 – A timeless piece to keep forever. This winter weather staple will be a favorite of mine for years to come!
2. Givenchy Medium Antigonia for $2,435 – The absolute it-bag of they year is a classic structured “doctor’s bag” style. My favorite is the shiny calf-skin black leather with silver hardware.
3. Christian Louboutin (pre-order) for $1,095 – A funkier version of the classic black Louboutin pump! This sandal is perfect for summer, while to suede and chunky heel scream winter!
4. Cutler and Gross Sunglasses for $820 – Way cooler than Dior’s metal sunglasses in my opinion, and in a much more classic shape! The won’t be “out” in a year, because they’re timeless and modern!
5. Stella McCartney Falabella (on sale) for $1,120 – I love the Falabella and the chain details on Stella McCartney bags, and this one is no different! The fur adds such a fun contrast, and the color is so versatile (it’s more white than cream in person)!